Exotic room

                                            I can't believe my darling daughter turned                                       
                                            sixteen last week. For her birthday we went 
                                            to Mediterranean restaurant; the food was
                                            amazing and I was inspired by the restaurant's
                                            decor.
This textile-rich living room uses colors, comfortable sofas, chairs, cushions, throws, curtains and lamps for displaying treasures that can help bring out an exotic vacation spot in your living room.




This is one of my favorite designs, it has clean lines of paint and at the same time it still keeps the warm exotic Mediterranean feel. I love the mix of hardwood flooring that doesn't overpower the lighting.






                   All Images from: Pinterest  

No comments: