Dream Home

This is my dream home, it is in India its very simple and elegant. Look at the small details in it; the hand made rug, chairs,brass utensils, water pot (Mataka), old style switch board, Pati khatala (Bed). When I was young  my all time favorite board game was ludo and snakes & ladders; they are also present in the pictures, they're the classics that will never be forgotten. The house's exterior is very unique, the shape of this house is of an old palace in Rajasthan(state in India). It is made out of Mati( Indian mud/clay), the house also has limited color on the outside but that is what highlights the facade.


















All Images from Saffron and Silk

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome. Just touched my heart...am a professional trainer..ur work and house resonates home in my senses...kudos to u for such a creation. ... Tks , krishna

Unknown said...

Awesome!.. Just touched my heart..you house is resonating home to my senses.. Enjoy the divine bless! Tks krishna